IOSH Managing Safely
- In-house and public
- Course duration:
- 24 hours
- Delivery method:
- Public course price:
- *From £314.10
- In-house course price:
- Call to discuss
0871 777 8881
Fun, fast and flexible learning with the UK’s leading IOSH Managing Safely e-learning course.
Workplace Law is proud to introduce IOSH Managing Safely e-learning – our unique web-based training course leading to the award of the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate. Through the Workplace Law Direct Study Centre you can study when you like, where you like, from just £314.10 + VAT*! This is our best ever rate and offers more value than ever before.
For larger organisations the e-learning course means you can get your staff accredited to the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate level quickly and cost effectively, without having to have several members of your team out of the workplace for days at a time.
IOSH Managing Safely e-learning demo
Shortlisted in the E-Learning Age Awards 2011
The IOSH e-learning course was shortlisted for Best use of e-learning to ensure compliance with external regulations or internal policies award by E-learning Age. This recognition further emphasises the time and expertise that have gone into developing the leading course available on the market.
IOSH e-learning case study: value-added training
IOSH e-learning is proving ever more popular with both students and clients.
Workplace Law Health and Safety has been working with City College Norwich (CCN) to develop a customised e-learning package to train 80 of its managers to gain the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate. CCN's managers have really enjoyed the course, praising its flexibility and interactivity, and the College is delighted with the cost savings.
We've put together a short video to show you how, working together, we used e-learning to help deliver a valuable and cost-effective training solution.
IOSH Managing Safely by e-learning is all about:
Fun! Learning the theory of health and safety doesn't have to be boring. The IOSH e-learning course has been designed with our students in mind to help make the learning experience as fun and engaging as possible.
Interactivity! There's much more to this course than studying textbooks! Our interactive learning platform incorporates multiple choice questions, drag and drop quizzes, online video and animated designs to help explain course content in an accessible and interesting way.
Getting involved! Workplace Law Training is the fastest growing IOSH Managing Safely provider in the UK with a deserved reputation for excellence. You will be joining an expanding number of UK professionals getting accredited the Workplace Law way.
Support! Contact your tutor direct via email or find the answer to any of our frequently asked questions online.
Save £££s with our multiple user licences
Organisations are increasingly finding themselves squeezed for time and budget, meaning they are turning away from traditional classroom training solutions when they have members of staff who need training. The IOSH e-learning course offers a cost effective, flexible training solution that can get your team accredited without the need for travel or days out of the office. We offer discounts from five to 5,000 users, meaning you can save time and money without reducing quality.
Why train with Workplace Law?
- We have been an accredited IOSH Managing Safely training provider for over ten years.
- Unique web based e-learning platform developed in-house. Provides interactive content that is fun and engaging – not just another standard health and safety course.
- IOSH e-learning management tool that lets you keep up to date with the progress of multiple students to ensure that they are progressing through the course.
Guaranteed pass scheme
Study with Workplace Law and benefit from our guaranteed pass scheme. We will give you full access and support to the IOSH e-learning course until you pass the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
- Studying for the IOSH Managing Safely course via e-learning is a cost effective way of gaining a highly respected health and safety accreditation.
- The flexibility of our e-learning means you can study when you like, where you like and at your own pace, meaning it can fit in with your existing commitments and allow you to gain accreditation without disrupting your normal working practices.
- Save your company money by getting a large number of staff accredited quickly without the costs of travel and accommodation, and by taking advantage of our multiple user license discounts.
- Having a large number of staff train by e-learning, supported by our dedicated technical support and a custom-built management tool, means they do not need to spend days out of the office which can interfere with the day-to-day running of your business.
- Tutor support, provided online and by phone and email, throughout the e-learning course when you need it, provides you with additional support to help you gain accreditation, and you can network with fellow students in our online forum.
- Examination registration and fees are included to save you money and time.