IOSH Managing Safely
- In-house and public
- Course duration:
- 4 days
- Delivery method:
- Public course price:
- *From £539.10
- In-house course price:
- Call to discuss
0871 777 8881
The IOSH Managing Safely Certificate, delivered via classroom learning, is perfect for those who need more structure and guidance during their studies. You will receive face-to-face tutor support when you need it and your tutor will guide you through the course syllabus leading to the end-of-course examination.
Candidates are formally assessed by means of an examination at the end of the course and a practical workplace-based assessment.
What our students have to say
Our public IOSH Managing Safely courses take place throughout the year at our training centres in Cambridge and central London. Each course is run in a four-day block. Places on each course are strictly limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis, so early booking is advised.
We are also equipped to run our classroom courses in-house at your premises for up to 15 students. This can be a cost-effective solution where you have several members of staff who need to be accredited. This also allows us to tailor the content of the course to meet the specific needs of your business. Call us on 0871 777 8881 to find out more about running the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate in-house.
Where applicable, clients can use the Workplace Law Executive Centre to hold their own course (if they don’t have a suitable training venue on site) – there would be an additional venue hire fee for this.
Why train with Workplace Law?
- We have been an accredited IOSH Managing Safely training provider for over ten years.
- Our course tutors offer a wealth of knowledge and practical experience.
- The Workplace Law Executive Centre, our unique training centre in Clerkenwell, London, offers an enhanced learning experience using state of the art technology.
Guaranteed pass scheme
Study with Workplace Law Health and Safety and benefit from our guaranteed pass scheme. We will give you full access and support to the IOSH e-learning course until you pass the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
- Face-to-face tutor support from our experts will help guide you through the course.
- Examination and revision sessions included to save you money and time.
- Our central London and Cambridge training venues for public courses provide excellent facilities, creating a positive learning environment to help you toward accreditation.
- Network with 14 other students in our public course to gain useful insights into other health and safety risks and practices.
- Our in-house course allows you to train at your own premises, meaning you save money by having no travel or accommodation costs, as well as reducing travel time and the hours staff are out of the office.
- We can add a bespoke module to your in-house course that is tailored to the needs of your organisation.